Did you know that 10 minutes on a trampoline can boost cardio better than 33 minutes of running…The low-impact antigravity cardio workout is easier on your joints than pavement-pounding. Plus, trampolining improves your balance, gets your heart rate up, and , according to research from NASA. Since trampolining reduces impact by 40 percent, it allows you to work out harder and recover faster since your body isn’t getting as beat up as it would doing impact exercises on the floor. Not only is it great for your overall fitness but it also tones muscles and can even reduce cellulite and increase oxygen capacity.
Ages 14 and over only. 45 minute instructor led classes monday and wednesday at 7PM, work out and have fun!
Here’s a rundown of the benefits:
• Strengthened cells
• Increased lymph flow & immune system function
• Cardiovascular and respiratory improvement
• Improved physical strength
• Muscular development, coordination, balance, and flexibility
• Low Impact, less strain on joints, soft tissue, skeleton